Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sunrise in the Tea Room


Notice a lack of chairs. They have all been taken to the school room upstairs.
Here are just a few treasures from my(supposed to be dining room) Tea Room. The Ethan Allen hutch in this room belonged to my husbands maternal grandmother. He loves the hutch and when we were dating it was in his apartment and I was scolded for put a drink on it. Now I try to protect it as well. 
Tea for one purchased for my birthday with gift card from mother in law. 

Cookie jar thrifted from Goodwill

Love to go thrifting but have not tried it out in my new city.
A tea set from my hubby for Mothers Day
Table/desk was from Goodwill and painted white.
Have a wonderful Thursday. The weekend is almost here we will be sharing it with family. My eldest son is turning 11.
Depression Glass from my maternal Grandmother.
Linking to:A Delightsome life: Home and Garden Thursday

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! Your thrifting finds are amazing! I love the hutch - definitely a family treasure - your tea for one is JUST like one I received as a gift - LOVE it! Sorry to be so late visiting - you just never know what will happen in a day! I am so delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete